PDA

View Full Version : The horizontel center position of the light yellow balloon

joon
01-12-2009, 01:22 PM
1) Script Title: Cool DHTML Tooltip

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex5/dhtmltooltip.htm

3) Describe problem: my target customers are using width=1024.

I like to desinate width=800 since the balloon has a long paragraph.

As I desinate width=800 like the below, some part of the balloon can be hidden by the limit of the browsers' width.

<a href='LINK.com' onMouseover="ddrivetip('JavaScriptKit.com JavaScript tutorials', 800)";
onMouseout="hideddrivetip()">LINK</a>

Can I desinate the position of the lightYellow balloon?

(I like to put the lightYellow balloons on the center of the browser horizentally whereEver the LINKs are because I want to put long paragraphs into theballoons.)

joon
01-12-2009, 07:48 PM
If the width of the balloon is 800px and the anchor text is short,
We should put the balloon on the center of the window.

Can I do this with Cool DHTML Tooltip or Cool DHTML Tooltip II?

If the anchor text is on the center of the browser, The text inside the ballon can be readible only when the width of the balloon is 500px ~ 600px because we have only 500px~600px on the left or right of the anchor text

I like to extend the width of the balloon from 500px~600px to 800px.

In order to extend the width of the balloon to 800px,
We should always put the ballon on the center of the window for making all text inside balloon readible.

Why should we put the balloon to the corner of the anchor text?
Can I always put the balloon on the center of the window WITHOUT Finding out how close the mouse is to the corner of the window?

If we can put the balloon on the center of the window, I guess Cool DHTML Tooltip or Cool DHTML Tooltip II will be more useful.

joon
01-12-2009, 09:21 PM
If you see google translation page, google puts the google balloon (original language page) on the horizental center of the translated paragrapth text.

Can only google do this?