PDA

View Full Version : Disable loop in the Featured Content Glider

Zidenon
01-11-2009, 01:06 AM
1) Script Title: Featured Content Glider

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/featuredcontentglider.htm

3) Describe problem: Hi everyone, I've just implemented the Featured Content Glider script on my new website and I'm loving it, it's great, good-looking and easy to use. But I'd like to disable the default loop mode making the script go back to the first glider content when you press "Next" while displaying the last glider content.
I'm using the "Prev / Next" glider content toggler and would like to give the feeling that there is a beginning and an end in the content I'm displaying part by part, that's why I'd like the Prev. button to be disabled when the current glider content is the first one, and the same with the Next button and the final glider content.

As you can imagine, I'm really not familiar with JS, I can partly modify a few things but couldn't, for now, create a function disabling something when some point is reached...

Any help would be appreciated ! :)

ddadmin
01-11-2009, 07:47 AM
Sure, try the below modified .js file, which disables the prev/next buttons when the user is at the 1st and last slides, respectively.

Zidenon
01-11-2009, 12:55 PM
Thanks a lot, that's perfect !