PDA

View Full Version : Styles and vbscript

SeaDemon
07-27-2005, 09:26 AM
Simple question, hopefully a simple answer :confused: .

If i make a html document that uses styles and then transfer the contents of this into VBScript write.document statements why arent the styles used for basic text as it was before i put them into write statements? If anyone knows how to make this work i would like to hear ;) .

Andrew

Twey
07-27-2005, 06:03 PM
It probably has something to do with where the VBScript is.

P.S. Don't use VBScript.
Ever.
At all.
Even a line.
Not a sausage.
Not even if Saint Peter pops up, winks, and tells you it'll be OK just this once.

SeaDemon
07-28-2005, 01:48 AM
Thanks Twey, i was thinking it's probably something like that, whats wierd though is that forms use it ie text box's lists and the like. What i have done though is cramed lots into the one write statement so i'll split it up and see what happens.

P.S. Don't use VBScript.
Ever.
At all.
Even a line.
Not a sausage.
Not even if Saint Peter pops up, winks, and tells you it'll be OK just this once.

Not even if the majority of my programing experience has been with Visual basic and the page im using it on is for local use by me only? :p

Twey
07-28-2005, 08:49 AM
Oh, fair enough :p
Don't use it for anything public, though.

How about posting your source?

SeaDemon
07-29-2005, 07:01 AM
Hmm.. i might just do that. But i think i'll do some cleaning up and sorting first though. Its such a hack job. I am making progress though, it almost does everything i need it to.

Really the only problems that i have/will have are
-geting the page or part there off to reload to update the table (but thats another post)
-and sorting these styles