PDA

View Full Version : All Levels Navigation Menu Help Needed!

bpew
01-02-2009, 08:14 PM
1) Script Title: All Levels Navigation menu (v2.0)

2) Script URL (on DD): www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex/ddlevelsmenu/index.htm

3) Describe problem: Apparently I've messed up somehow. The menubar does not appear at all and the menu selections appear as a vertical list of links where the menu should be. Can be seen at www.calpictures.com/pre-release/index.html

Thanks!

Snookerman
01-02-2009, 08:20 PM
Change this:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="StyleSheets/ddlevelsmenu-base.css"/>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="StyleSheets/ddlevelsmenu-topbar.css"/>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="StyleSheets/ddlevelsmenu-sidebar.css"/>

to this:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheets/ddlevelsmenu-base.css"/>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheets/ddlevelsmenu-topbar.css"/>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheets/ddlevelsmenu-sidebar.css"/>

bpew
01-03-2009, 12:03 AM
Much appreciated! It really helps when you're awake - I can't believe I missed that.

Snookerman
01-03-2009, 12:18 AM
You're welcome! Sometimes all we need is a pair of fresh eyes.

bpew
01-03-2009, 06:08 AM
Got another problem with this menu. It seems the submenu disappears as soon as I try to move to it from the top menu bar. This prevents me from selecting a choice from the submenu. Any ideas on this?