PDA

View Full Version : Help in the Tabbing code

metha
12-30-2008, 02:46 PM
Hello, this is my first posting on this great site for developers..
I need help in this:I have a code like this :
<div id="homepagetabs">
<ul id="tabs3">
<li><a href="#" title="Overview" rel="home-about1"><span>Overview</span></a></li>
<li><a href="#" title="Dismiss" rel="home-about2" class ="selected"><span>Dismiss</span></a></li>
<li><a href="#" title="Info" rel="home-about3"><span>Info</span></a></li>
</ul>
</div>

You can see the class="selected is for the second tab but on webpage it only highlights the first tab...i am using IE7.

please anyone help me....this has been eating my brian since 2 days...

I am not sure what is the mistake i have done..

I do have the div wrap code and the java script that goes below the tabs, here it is:
<script type="text/javascript">
var countries=new ddtabcontent("tabs2")
countries.setpersist(true)
countries.setselectedClassTarget("link") //"link" or "linkparent"
countries.init()
</script>

Thanks
Metha

jscheuer1
12-30-2008, 05:12 PM
In future, please post about Dynamic Drive Scripts in the Dynamic Drive Scripts Help section here where I've moved this thread, and:

Warning: Please include a link to the DD script in question in your post. See this thread (http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6) for the proper posting format when asking a question.

Please post a link to the page on your site that contains the problematic code so we can check it out.

metha
12-30-2008, 06:32 PM
we are still coding the webpages, it will be on network only after weeks time and by then we need o fix this and so I had to just cut paste the code that i have problem with.

jscheuer1
12-30-2008, 06:58 PM
Warning: Please include a link to the DD script in question in your post. See this thread (http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6) for the proper posting format when asking a question.

If you cannot post link to your page, at least post a link to the script you are using, the demo page for it in the Dynamic Drive Script Library. We need this information to help you.

To really get specific help though, you should put up a page somewhere on the web that demonstrates the specific problem you are having. This is not always required, but it will help us to help you. It need not be a completed page, let alone a completed site. It just has to show the problem in action.