PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Fade In Vertical Positioning

trumpdown
12-07-2008, 12:48 AM
1) Script Title: Ultimate Fade-in slideshow (v1.51)

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex14/fadeinslideshow.htm

3) Describe problem: I'm not sure where this has been answered (if you know please kindly direct me there,) but I am trying to have 2 vertical slideshows which I have no trouble doing, but how can you effect where they position on the screen? Meaning they won't be directly above one-another. The bottom show will be offset to the left of the top show. What code do I need to effect where the two shows are positioned in accordance with one-another?

Thanks in advance!

jscheuer1
12-07-2008, 06:30 AM
There are myriad ways to lay out a page. The slide shows are just elements. What should be useful is that you don't need to call them both from the same script block. For example (from the demo page):

<script type="text/javascript">
//new fadeshow(IMAGES_ARRAY_NAME, slideshow_width, slideshow_height, borderwidth, delay, pause (0=no, 1=yes), optionalRandomOrder)
new fadeshow(fadeimages, 140, 225, 0, 3000, 1, "R")
new fadeshow(fadeimages2, 140, 225, 0, 3000, 0)

</script>

The green part is just a comment/instructions. The red part is one call for a slide show, the highlighted part is another call for a different slide show.

To make them separate (just an example):

Things May Be Put Here If You Want

<div>
new fadeshow(fadeimages, 140, 225, 0, 3000, 1, "R")
</script>
</div>

Other Stuff Can Go Here If You Like

<div style="padding-left:50px;">
new fadeshow(fadeimages2, 140, 225, 0, 3000, 0)
</script>
</div>

More Stuff Here If You Want