PDA

View Full Version : want to integrate the Ajax Tabs Content Script (v 2.2) in a php page

nisha
11-26-2008, 07:52 AM
1) Script Title: Ajax Tabs Content Script (v 2.2)

2) Script URL (on DD): Ajax Tabs Content Script (v 2.2) (http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/ajaxtabscontent/index.htm?countrytabs=1)

3) Describe problem:

Hi everybody,

I liked the ajax tab content script from the site and also tried to integrate it in my web page where i required some similar effect as per my design.
so i added the script as explained in the dd site and uploaded the pages and the ajaxtab folder with the js and the css in it. when i checked the effect of the tab menu. i found that the external pages open in a new page instead of opening in the div below the tabs.

so i started doing rnd on it and then found that it works in an html page but my page is a php page with the head tag placed in header.php file which is common for all page and the page in which the tab code is mentioned is different. so i feel that the script in the page mentioned below doesn't locate the js file or the css file as the they are mentioned in an external php file called header.php.

<script type="text/javascript">

var myflowers=new ddajaxtabs("flowertabs", "flowerdivcontainer")
myflowers.setpersist(true)
myflowers.setselectedClassTarget("link") //"link" or "linkparent"
myflowers.init()

</script>

so i am totally confussed how to incorporate such an easy to integrate script in my php page as the whole site is an php site so i am not able to change any thing for this particular page and hence i want some one to help me integrate this code of ajax tab content script in my php page and it should work as it works in html pages.

Hope everything is clear. please suggest me how can i modify this code, so it will work in a php page too.

Help appreciated.