PDA

View Full Version : Resolved jQuery Multi Level CSS Menu - edit submenus BG

mobius2000
11-26-2008, 12:13 AM
1) Script Title:
jQuery Multi Level CSS Menu #2

2) Script URL (on DD):
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/style/csslibrary/item/jquery_multi_level_css_menu_2/

3) Describe problem:
Hi everyone, first off, thank you to anyone who gives this thread a look over and secondly, an even bigger thanks to the creators of this awesome menu system. I'm loving it's crisp motion etc.

Ok, what I am trying to do is change the background colours of the sub-menus in the menu. I am aware the background colours are tied to the entire list and not just the top level buttons but I was wondering if anyone has had any luck bypassing this and being able to edit the sub0menus separate from the top level menu.

:)

mobius2000
11-26-2008, 12:40 AM
Apologies to anyone who glanced at this thread, I found it was just an oversight on my behalf.

To anyone that comes across this thread looking for an answer, you can change backgrounds in:

.jqueryslidemenu ul li ul li a{ for sub-menu backgrounds.

and:

.jqueryslidemenu ul li ul li a:hover{ within these tags for the rollover of sub-menu buttons. Be sure to remove the "Z" from "jqueryslidemenu" as there seems to be a spelling mistake on the code page.

Apologies again to everyone.

Snookerman
11-26-2008, 06:28 AM
No need to apologize, just make sure you edit your first post, click the "go advanced" button and ad the Resolved prefix to the thread.

NightCrawler
02-20-2009, 02:00 AM
I am sorry to be a newb here, but I don't understand how to apply this code to accomplish the goal. Could you please be a little more specific on how to apply this solution?

TIA

NC