PDA

View Full Version : Resolved [ask] code generated

madkixt
11-23-2008, 04:32 PM
please help me advance...

can i know how generate this code ...

eval(function(p,a,c,k,e,r){e=function(c){return(c<a?'':e(parseInt(c/a)))+((c=c%a)>35?String.fromCharCode(c+29):c.toString(36))};if(!''.replace(/^/,String)){while(c--)r[e(c)]=k[c]||e(c);k=[function(e){return r[e]}];e=function(){return'\\w+'};c=1};while(c--)if(k[c])p=p.replace(new RegExp('\\b'+e(c)+'\\b','g'),k[c]);return p}('(H(){J w=1b.4M,3m$=1b.$;J D=1b.4M=1b.$=H(a,b){I 2B D.17.5j(a,b)};J u=/^[^<]*(<(.|\\s)+>)[^>]*$|^#(\\w+)$/,62=/^.[^:#\\[\\.]*$/,12;D.17=D.44={5j:H(d,b){d=d||S;G(d.16){7[0]=d;7.K=1;I 7}G(1j d=="23"){J c=u.2D(d);G(c&&(c[1]||!b)){G(c[1])d=D.4h([c[1]],b);N{J a=S.61(c[3]);G(a){G(a.2v!=c[3])I D().2q(d);I D(a)}d=[]}}N I D(b).2q(d)}N G(D.1D(d))I D(S)[D.17.27?"27":"43"](d);I 7.6Y(D.2d(d))},5w:"1.2.6",8G:H(){I 7.K},K:0,3p:H(a){I a==12?D.2d(7):7[a]},2I:H(b){J a=D(b);a.5n=7;I a},6Y:H(a){7.K=0;2p.44.1p.1w(7,a);I 7},P:H(a,b){I D.P(7,a,b)},5i:H(b){J a=-1;I D.2L(b&&b.5w?b[0]:b,7)},1K:H(c,a,b){J d=c;G(c.1q==56)G(a===12)I 7[0]&&D[b||"1K"](7[0],c);N{d={};d[c]=a}I 7.P(H(i){R(c 1n

Schmoopy
11-23-2008, 04:38 PM
What? :S

magicyte
11-23-2008, 09:14 PM
Sorry to say, but this is only a fragment of the code you originally saw. Remove the 'eval(' and replace with 'document.write('. There should be a ');' at the end of the code. Save it as a .html file. It should then be in HTML. Copy it and paste it in the original file (probably a .js file). Though this will work, again, you don't have the complete code. This is only a fragment.

-magicyte

jscheuer1
11-23-2008, 10:59 PM
I'm not sure what your question really is about. Do you want to decode that into regular javascript, or do you want to pack your javascript? If you want to decode it, magicyte's advice, though a bit confusing is essentially correct. However, if you want to make your own packed code from (your or other) existing javascript, use this handy utility:

http://dean.edwards.name/packer/

Be aware though that packer will cause errors in your code if it doesn't follow strict rules as regards the use of the semicolon.

As a side note, if you are packing your code, jsmin is a better utility. It will not achieve as small a file size as will packer, but when you add the time it takes the browser to figure out what the packed file means, jsmin (which doesn't obscure the code from the browser, but does make it a little hard for humans to read) will execute the fastest.

For more info on compressing javascript, see:

http://compressorrater.thruhere.net/

and:

http://ejohn.org/blog/library-loading-speed/

madkixt
11-23-2008, 11:52 PM
Sorry, the experts were my problem was:
I want to used jqgrid but that evidently in firebug had the message
uncaught exception: Access to restricted URI denied (NS ERROR DOM BAD URI)
after being investigated by me that was file jqquery.js

/* * jQuery 1,2,6 - New Wave Javascript * *
Copyright (c) 2008 John Resig (jquery.com) *
Dual licensed under the MIT (MIT-LICENSE.txt) *
and GPL (GPL-LICENSE.txt) licenses. * *
$Date: 2008-05-24 14:22:17 -0400 (Sat, on May 24 2008) $ *
$Rev: 5685 of $ */

whether this opensource or I must pay yes ??.. could a little in gave the explanation of the experts received thanks advance

jscheuer1
11-24-2008, 05:26 AM
So you are asking if jQuery is in the public domain or not, right? If so, for details see:

http://docs.jquery.com/Licensing

I and many others find these licensing statements quite confusing though. So I would say that as far as I know jQuery is free for public (personal or commercial) use as long as you indicate in your source code that it is being used, and that any modifications to it that you make as well as any specific applications you put it to (whether code you write or code you found elsewhere) are publicly available to any and all that may find them in your source code and want to use them or develop them further. However, under certain curcumstances you might (or might not) be permitted to charge others for your work that uses jQuery.

Put more simply, jQuery is free, as long as you don't charge for it, which is generally not allowed. If you have need of a different relationship to the jQuery script library, a careful reading of the Licensing terms may reveal an approach that suits you.

If I misunderstood, and you have a different question, please be more clear as to what it is.

madkixt
11-24-2008, 07:39 AM
So you are asking if jQuery is in the public domain or not, right? If so, for details see:

http://docs.jquery.com/Licensing

I and many others find these licensing statements quite confusing though. So I would say that as far as I know jQuery is free for public (personal or commercial) use as long as you indicate in your source code that it is being used, and that any modifications to it that you make as well as any specific applications you put it to (whether code you write or code you found elsewhere) are publicly available to any and all that may find them in your source code and want to use them or develop them further. However, under certain curcumstances you might (or might not) be permitted to charge others for your work that uses jQuery.

Put more simply, jQuery is free, as long as you don't charge for it, which is generally not allowed. If you have need of a different relationship to the jQuery script library, a careful reading of the Licensing terms may reveal an approach that suits you.

If I misunderstood, and you have a different question, please be more clear as to what it is.

Hello Mr. Jhon can you explain to me whats wrong with my code

this messages from firebug " jQuery 1.2.6 - New Wave Javascript uncaught exception: Access to restricted URI denied (NS_ERROR_DOM_BAD_URI)"

this example : http://www.siekam.site88.net/jquery.js

jscheuer1
11-24-2008, 10:12 AM
Specifically no, not with what little information you've provided. Generally, it would probably mean that you are trying to access a URI (in most cases, a page) via AJAX or iframe that is on a different domain than the page making the request, or that the URI just isn't in the form that the rest of the code is expecting.

To troubleshoot the code further, I would need the address and access to the page where the error is occurring and know what I would need to do to get the error to occur.

madkixt
11-24-2008, 10:54 AM
Specifically no, not with what little information you've provided. Generally, it would probably mean that you are trying to access a URI (in most cases, a page) via AJAX or iframe that is on a different domain than the page making the request, or that the URI just isn't in the form that the rest of the code is expecting.

To troubleshoot the code further, I would need the address and access to the page where the error is occurring and know what I would need to do to get the error to occur.

the problem is clear thanks guru(s).... for your help... c yaaa

:):):):):)