PDA

View Full Version : Plz i Need This Script Plz

River Of Tears
07-19-2005, 01:47 PM
I Need Anyone Can`t View My Source ??? :o :(

mwinter
07-19-2005, 07:46 PM
Do you mean you want to stop people viewing your source code? You can't. This subject has been discussed several times in the past, so you can search through previous posts if you want more information.

Mike

bubba.daniel
07-19-2005, 10:45 PM
BUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you can make it almost impossible except for an very very expreinced person from doing so. In fact you can stop 90% of the people from getting to your code. A good starting place is to disable the viewer from using right click and changing the browser window removing menu bar, tool bar, etc. The next step use excape coded blocks in your html, the browse can still undestand it, but makes it very difficult for a human to read. Then to complicate if even a bit more break up the code and place it into jpg files. That way even if the user breaks out of the browser and goes to the temporary internet file area they would have to figure out which files are really images and which contain code. I have couple other secrets but would rather not reveal them here, because they are simple but proven effective methods.
As I said I do agree with Mike and he may even be one of those that could get to my code, but I don't believe many out there can do so.

Your talking about a lot of work to keep your script hidden...

Then to complicate if even a bit more break up the code and place it into jpg files.
Not to be rude but that is a complete waste of time, and it confuses some browsers...

The best thing to do in the case that you want script hidden is to save it as a .js file... and then insert it in the script of the page... it is easy, and you will be the only one who ever sees it... noone can find it unless they hack you.. :D

Not to be rude, but that is a lot of work, and we don't know how experienced this user is, and what his exact preferences are.