PDA

View Full Version : Content Slider problems

ezell19
11-14-2008, 02:24 AM
I am using your content slider in my revamp of a website and it works great but there is a problem when I insert it into a collapsing div. The images contained in the viewer load too quickly and I was wondering if there was a way to slow down the loading of these images so that there is a smooth transition with the collapsing div.

If there is any help it would be very appreciated because I have looked this over for several days and cannot seem to figure out how to correct this problem.

PS the page I am talking about is not live anywhere for me to give you an address to go to so that you can check out the problem.

jscheuer1
11-14-2008, 03:26 AM
In future, please post about Dynamic Drive Scripts in the Dynamic Drive Scripts Help section here where I've moved this thread, and:

Warning: Please include a link to the DD script in question in your post. See this thread (http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6) for the proper posting format when asking a question.

If there are other scripts involved, please link to their demo pages as well (even if they are not Dynamic Drive scripts).

And I'm afraid we will probably need a demo. You can just put up a simple version of the page that demonstrates the issue anywhere on the web and post a link to it.