PDA

View Full Version : Step Carousel Viewer Script overlapping

dekra
11-11-2008, 04:17 PM
1) Script Title: Step Carousel Viewer Script

2) Script URL (on DD): http://dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/stepcarousel.htm

3) Describe problem:
I just published our updated website with the above script implemented to display testimonials. However I noticed a problem that every so often, all the testimonials (or panels) are squished together and overlapping each other. A refresh fixes the problem, and it happens very intermittently. You might have to click around a couple times or refresh to see what I mean. Any thoughts?
http://adriatic-productions.com

Tks

ddadmin
11-12-2008, 03:28 AM
This usually only happens if you don't have an explicit width defined for your "panel" divs. I see you do though in your external CSS. Try defining explicit inline CSS within your panel divs directly, ie:

<div id="testimonials" class="stepcarousel">
<div class="belt">
<div class="panel" style="width:300px">
<p class="testimonials">Having worked with Adriatic Productions in Zagreb was a memorable experience socially, but especially professionally. There was nothing too daunting for them, including creating a snow peaked mountain and snow covered ground in the middle of the summer in the city.</p>
<h4 class="testimonials">Michel Perez,<br />photographer</h4>
</div>

<p class="testimonials">Working with Maro is like being on Holiday.<br /> He will think of everything before you have !</p>
<h4 class="testimonials">Sylvia Huber,<br />Ypsilon Media Gmbh, Germany</h4>
</div>
<p class="testimonials">Perfectly organized, fun people and of course, great locations!<br />We very much enjoyed the "can-do" attitude. Even our most challenging requests were made possible.</p>

<h4 class="testimonials">Henning Straus<br />Engelbert Strauss Gmbh, Germany</h4>
</div>
<p class="testimonials">NEMA PROBLEMA (no problem) IN CROATIA!</p>
<h4 class="testimonials">Damon MacDonald<br />Nomad Production House, Cape Town, South Africa</h4>
</div>

</div>
</div>

dekra
11-12-2008, 01:19 PM
Hey, that did the trick. Not sure why I didn't think of it, probably because it's ingrained in me to keep css out of the main page. Thanks for the help.