PDA

View Full Version : Problem with floating menu

Cloudier
10-13-2004, 04:28 PM
Platform is WinXP with the latest 2security update. Using Dreamweaver2004MX to design the site.
Want to use a floating menu and have downloaded various scripts to do this. When viewing the demonstration online it works fine in my browser but each time I paste the code into the site I am building and I view it in the browser it just sits there and seems to be glued to the spot on the top left. No matter which sort of floating menu I try and download the various scripts from, it just sits there. I have double checked the scripting even to the point of downloading the full source from the demonstration sites pages to compare the way I have pasted it in.....but nope the thing won't budge. Can anyone come up with what might be my problem. My Desk is just covered with printed-out scripts for this pesky little problem.
Thanx

cr3ative
10-13-2004, 05:28 PM
Humm. Do the scripts work from the site that you download them from? If they do, I point the metaphorical finger that Dreamweaver may be (although it shouldn't) modifying the code. Also try updating your java console at www.java.com, and try uploading the file to the internet and running it.

cr3ative