PDA

View Full Version : Chrome Dropdown / Lightbox Conflict 'Operation Aborted'

pig3on_kick3r
10-24-2008, 02:30 PM
Hey people.

I've just added the Chrome Dropdown menu to our site to replace the old nasty menu bar. This is contained in and include file.

We also have Lightbox running on our site. On our index page the menu bar works fine, there's no lightbox on there.

Then once you click on a link to a page that contains the lightbox JS, Operation Aborted.

I'm 100% sure its a conflict between the two as I commented out the JS for Lightbox and it worked fine...here's the kicker, sometimes it decides to work and will work going through about 20 pages then it kicks back in again and IE dies.

Of course no problems on any other web browser other than IE. Unfortunately the whole world does run on Firefox....

Has anyone had this problem with these two and found a fix or does anyone know how to fix it because for the last 48hours I have sifted through pages and pages of tutorials and 'fixes' but nothing is working.

I'll post the code up if anybody knows of a fix. Or just drop me and email and I'll get back to you first thing on Monday morning.

If you can help I will owe you big time!
Craig

ddadmin
10-24-2008, 09:27 PM
Warning: Please include a link to the DD script in question in your post. See this thread (http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6) for the proper posting format when asking a question.

Please post a link to the page on your site that contains the problematic script so we can check it out.