PDA

View Full Version : Content slider, positioning content within contentdiv problem

Dazza30
10-19-2008, 01:52 PM
1) Script Title: Featured Content Slider v2.4

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/featuredcontentslider.htm

3) Describe problem: Within each content div i need to be able to place 6 product offers, which include a css image and a small description.

Also i need two rows, with each row displaying inline. Ive tried position relative and display inline within my css but it doesnt work.

Below is the css for two product offers ive attempted so far.

.stylei1a{
background-image: url('k1.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; height:100px; padding-left:90px;
}
.stylei1b{
background-image: url('images3/n96new2.jpg'); position:relative; display:inline; background-repeat:no-repeat; height:100px; padding-left:180px;

Here is the xhtml that the css corresponds to, currently the content of the p tags display verticaly one below the other, i need them to be side by side.

<div class="contentdiv">

<p class="stylei1a"><strong>MOTOROLA K1 FREE</strong><br/>600 MINUTES & 500 TEXTS<br/>XBOX 360 FREE GIFT DEAL<br/>18 MONTH CONTRACT<br/>£30 A MONTH.<br/><a href="motorola-k1.html">Motorola k1 deals</a></p>

<p class="stylei1b"><strong>NOKIA N96 AVAILABLE FROM FREE</strong><br/>600 MINUTES & 500 TEXTS<br/>XBOX 360 FREE GIFT DEAL<br/>18 MONTH CONTRACT<br/>£30 A MONTH.<br/><a href="nokia-n96.html">Nokia N96 deals</a></p>
</div>

Any assistance would be helpfull

Dazza30
10-19-2008, 04:53 PM
As im working on the script in question, i havent uploaded it to my server yet.

Would it be more helpfull if i uploaded it in its current condition?

Dazza30
10-19-2008, 09:32 PM
Ive used a table to solve the problem, but could someone tell me is it difficult to get more than one of the content slider scripts working on the same page?