PDA

View Full Version : Image map navigation

jessa_jr
10-17-2008, 06:01 AM
URL: http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex8/collapse1.htm

Good Day!

Im sorry I dont follow your format because I dont know what script will I refer to.

I Just want to ask if can somebody help me with my problem on my image map navigation menu. My problem is for example I just want to click on my menu like home contact and others i will be on the same main web page and just put the link in specific location on the page. I use Image Map.

Here are my navigation
<area shape="rect" alt="TEAMS" coords="296,8,333,21"name="TEAMS" href="on the same web page not opening another page and not changing my background and other component just i a specific part of my main web page">
<area shape="rect" alt="PRODUCTSANDSERVICES" coords="166,8,294,21" name="PRODUCTSANDSERVICES" href="on the same web page not opening another page and not changing my background and other component just i a specific part of my main web page">
<area shape="rect" alt="FLMGUIDE" coords="106,8,164,21" name="FLMGUIDE" href="on the same web page not opening another page and not changing my background and other component just i a specific part of my main web page" >

I hope somebody can help me.