PDA

View Full Version : DHTMLwindow.js Help

LD0ne
10-08-2008, 02:44 PM
1) Script Title: DHTMLwindow.js

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex8/dhtmlwindow/index.htm

3) Describe problem: I've gotten this to work before and i'm trying to do it on a XSL stylesheet with XML for the first time and i'm having nothing but problems. here is my code

function AddECInfo(){
var ECInfoWin = dhtmlwindow.open("ECInfoBox", "inline", document.getElementById("ECInfoDiv").innerHTML, "Add Additional EC Info", "width=400px,height=125px,resize=1,scrolling=1,center=0");
}

this gets called on click of a button that is below on the page. the getElementById gets the innerHTML of a div tag that has input boxes in it and it does try to open the window. But it just puts it on top of the screen

if you look at attachment you'll see what i mean.

I can't move it i can close it and minimize it i can even do the resize thing on the lower right hand corner of it it just won't move or look like its on top of anything

i have a gotomeeting account and would like to show someone exactly what i'm talking about if anyone would be willing to spare a couple of minutes taking a look with me please respond cause i gotta get this done or my boss is gonna kick me in da butt

LD0ne
10-08-2008, 03:10 PM
nevermind issue has been resolved