PDA

View Full Version : Help with accordian script

Crobin
09-28-2008, 04:51 PM
I need help with the accordian script.

I absolutly love it and its the perfect application for me, but I can't figure out how to make is more narrow, the script code I copied and pasted to way to wide for my use.

Can someone please tell me what code to change to change the width of this script.

I will provide my sample webpage if necessary.

Thanks in advance

TheJoshMan
09-28-2008, 05:02 PM
Find the following...

<style type="text/css">

.arrowlistmenu{
width: 180px; /*width of accordion menu*/
}

.arrowlistmenu .menuheader{ /*CSS class for menu headers in general (expanding or not!)*/
font: bold 14px Arial;
color: white;
background: black url(titlebar.png) repeat-x center left;
margin-bottom: 10px; /*bottom spacing between header and rest of content*/
text-transform: uppercase;
padding: 4px 0 4px 10px; /*header text is indented 10px*/
cursor: hand;
cursor: pointer;
}

Adjust the highlighted as needed...

Crobin
09-28-2008, 05:22 PM
Thanks for your quick response, I was unable to locate that particular code, there were two .js files required for this script, Im assuming the size setting is within one of those .js files. Not sure how to change that one.

thanks again

Crobin
09-28-2008, 05:27 PM
OOPS.. nevermind I figured it out, I just added that line and it worked...thank you so so much for your input.

:)

Crobin
09-28-2008, 05:39 PM
Ooops again.... now I have to figure out how to get the script within a table on my website.....this stuff is hard! I tried to just copy/paste into the table cell but it didnt' work. ??? :confused:

thank u again

TheJoshMan
09-29-2008, 02:49 AM
Please post a link to the page on your site that contains the problematic script so we can check it out.

Crobin
09-29-2008, 11:46 AM
I wanted to place the script within a table, but I think it's ok the way it is but your most welcome to check it out anyway. I somehow lost the coding for the top section links to open each accordian. Not sure its really necessary. But anyway, the site is www.boggshomes.com/EW.htm

again, many thanks

kartiksatti
10-01-2008, 08:56 PM
Hi

I need some help with a three layered accordian script .. it works just great but i am not able to figureout how to persist the selected link .. I want to able to change the background color of a selected <li> item .. if you would please follow the link .. you would have a clear idea as to what i am exactly looking for :
http://www.iowa.gov/educate/newsite_test/
i have already got it to work to three levels and it looks exactly like it is on the site

please help
Thank you

kartiksatti
10-01-2008, 09:06 PM
Hi

I need some help with a three layered accordian script .. it works just great but i am not able to figureout how to persist the selected link .. I want to able to change the background color of a selected <li> item .. if you would please follow the link .. you would have a clear idea as to what i am exactly looking for :
http://www.iowa.gov/educate/newsite_test/
i have already got it to work to three levels and it looks exactly like it is on the site

please help
Thank you