PDA

View Full Version : Calendar js

SÚrgio
09-24-2008, 09:41 AM
I am Brazilian, and wanted to exchange the letters (s, m, t, w, t, f, s) by (s, t, q, q, s, s) in calendar js customers here. Can anyone help?

codeexploiter
09-24-2008, 09:50 AM
Post either a link to your page in which you have this Calendar script or the source code. We need to have something to work.

SÚrgio
09-25-2008, 09:38 AM
Post either a link to your page in which you have this Calendar script or the source code. We need to have something to work.

Link: http://www.sergiomr.mus.br

Chippo
09-25-2008, 10:42 AM
that link doesn't work

codeexploiter
09-26-2008, 10:50 AM
In your page locate the following markup. You need to change it according to your requirements , I mean the highlighted values needs to be changed with your characters meant for day as you've mentioned in your first posting. But there is one problem in your posting you've furnished only 6 values and you need to have 7.

<tr align="center"><td class="daysofweek">S</td><td class="daysofweek">M</td><td class="daysofweek">T</td><td class="daysofweek">W</td><td class="daysofweek">T</td><td class="daysofweek">F</td><td class="daysofweek">S</td></tr>

Hope this helps

jscheuer1
09-26-2008, 02:01 PM
In your page locate the following markup. You need to change it according to your requirements , I mean the highlighted values needs to be changed with your characters meant for day as you've mentioned in your first posting. But there is one problem in your posting you've furnished only 6 values and you need to have 7.

<tr align="center"><td class="daysofweek">S</td><td class="daysofweek">M</td><td class="daysofweek">T</td><td class="daysofweek">W</td><td class="daysofweek">T</td><td class="daysofweek">F</td><td class="daysofweek">S</td></tr>

Hope this helps

It won't, there isn't anywhere on the page like that. The script generates that code. Here's the script (basiccalendar.js) with the section to edit highlighted:

function buildCal(m, y, cM, cH, cDW, cD, brdr){
var mn=['January','February','March','April','May','June','July','August','September','October','November','December'];
var dim=[31,0,31,30,31,30,31,31,30,31,30,31];

var oD = new Date(y, m-1, 1); //DD replaced line to fix date bug when current day is 31st
oD.od=oD.getDay()+1; //DD replaced line to fix date bug when current day is 31st

var todaydate=new Date() //DD added
var scanfortoday=(y==todaydate.getFullYear() && m==todaydate.getMonth()+1)? todaydate.getDate() : 0 //DD added

dim[1]=(((oD.getFullYear()%100!=0)&&(oD.getFullYear()%4==0))||(oD.getFullYear()%400==0))?29:28;
var t='<div class="'+cM+'"><table class="'+cM+'" cols="7" cellpadding="0" border="'+brdr+'" cellspacing="0"><tr align="center">';
t+='<td colspan="7" align="center" class="'+cH+'">'+mn[m-1]+' - '+y+'</td></tr><tr align="center">';
for(s=0;s<7;s++)t+='<td class="'+cDW+'">'+"SMTWTFS".substr(s,1)+'</td>';
t+='</tr><tr align="center">';
for(i=1;i<=42;i++){
var x=((i-oD.od>=0)&&(i-oD.od<dim[m-1]))? i-oD.od+1 : '&nbsp;';
if (x==scanfortoday) //DD added
x='<span id="today">'+x+'</span>' //DD added
t+='<td class="'+cD+'">'+x+'</td>';
if(((i)%7==0)&&(i<36))t+='</tr><tr align="center">';
}
return t+='</tr></table></div>';
}

Just change the part:

SMTWTFS

to whatever you want it to be.

SÚrgio
09-26-2008, 02:35 PM
Sorry.
The days of the week in Portuguese are: d, s, t, q, q, s, s.

SÚrgio
09-26-2008, 02:55 PM
It won't, there isn't anywhere on the page like that. The script generates that code. Here's the script (basiccalendar.js) with the section to edit highlighted:

function buildCal(m, y, cM, cH, cDW, cD, brdr){
var mn=['January','February','March','April','May','June','July','August','September','October','November','December'];
var dim=[31,0,31,30,31,30,31,31,30,31,30,31];

var oD = new Date(y, m-1, 1); //DD replaced line to fix date bug when current day is 31st
oD.od=oD.getDay()+1; //DD replaced line to fix date bug when current day is 31st

var todaydate=new Date() //DD added
var scanfortoday=(y==todaydate.getFullYear() && m==todaydate.getMonth()+1)? todaydate.getDate() : 0 //DD added

dim[1]=(((oD.getFullYear()%100!=0)&&(oD.getFullYear()%4==0))||(oD.getFullYear()%400==0))?29:28;
var t='<div class="'+cM+'"><table class="'+cM+'" cols="7" cellpadding="0" border="'+brdr+'" cellspacing="0"><tr align="center">';
t+='<td colspan="7" align="center" class="'+cH+'">'+mn[m-1]+' - '+y+'</td></tr><tr align="center">';
for(s=0;s<7;s++)t+='<td class="'+cDW+'">'+"SMTWTFS".substr(s,1)+'</td>';
t+='</tr><tr align="center">';
for(i=1;i<=42;i++){
var x=((i-oD.od>=0)&&(i-oD.od<dim[m-1]))? i-oD.od+1 : '&nbsp;';
if (x==scanfortoday) //DD added
x='<span id="today">'+x+'</span>' //DD added
t+='<td class="'+cD+'">'+x+'</td>';
if(((i)%7==0)&&(i<36))t+='</tr><tr align="center">';
}
return t+='</tr></table></div>';
}

Just change the part: