PDA

View Full Version : posting problem

dondaddy
09-22-2008, 07:51 PM
i am also new into php web programming.
when ever i submit ([$_POST]) on a HTML FORM to a file name e.g. insert.php, (which contains the php codes, ) to execute MYSQL INSERT STATEMENT, into a database it give me page error (internal Error.! 500).

i notice it was one of the web server(IIS) ERROR that was displayed.

secondly, when i use appache web server too it displays the page content as well as the php codes .

can i get some help so that i can simply carry the data values from the form to the MYSQL DATABASE.

dondaddy
09-22-2008, 07:52 PM
when ever i submit ([$_POST]) on a HTML FORM to a file name e.g. insert.php, (which contains the php codes, ) to execute MYSQL INSERT STATEMENT, into a database it give me page error (internal Error.! 500).

i notice it was one of the web server(IIS) ERROR that was displayed.

secondly, when i use appache web server too it displays the page content as well as the php codes .

can i get some help so that i can simply carry the data values from the form to the MYSQL DATABASE.
Edit/Delete Message

magicyte
09-22-2008, 08:07 PM
Could you please provide a link to your code or at least provide the code in a code box? This way it is simple for programmers to diagnose your problem.

I would be glad to help, but I can't diagnose your problem without seeing your code.

-magicyte