PDA

View Full Version : Desperately Seeking Solution for JS/CSS Menu

24dynamic
09-20-2008, 07:52 PM
I recently downloaded (from Dynamic Drive) and loaded a vertical css/js menu- with a primary level and single sub-level. The code has a "cssverticalmenu.css" style sheet and a cssverticalmenu.js" script. The strangest thing is happening; I have about 4 sub-menus on only two primary menu tabs- and every time I roll over the primary menu tabs for either of the two- - the sub menus will appear - THEN suddenly as I move the cursor toward the sub-menu - it disappers. The faster I move towards it.. the faster it disappears. Almost like there is some singular polarity repulsion or something. I searched for so long for a pretty handsome vertical menu and this is such a shame. Anyone seen this before? Also there arn't embedded fonts with this handsome vertical menu- I have always used gifs or bmps until now. Can someone give me an idea of what is the favorite font other than the popular Helvetica (which many users don't have) or Verdana (which is kinda large in bold). Sorry so long- but I am running low on time for the client. I also posted this in CSS as I am not sure if it CSS, JS or the browser comp thing Thanks. :cool:

Nile
09-21-2008, 03:35 AM
Can you send a link to your page, and the menu on dd?