PDA

View Full Version : Conveyor belt slideshow help

Blackrain
07-07-2005, 11:15 AM
Hi I am looking for some help. As I an some what of a noob at this and don't know very much about writing code. I have inserted the Conveyor belt slideshow and I am looking for a way to get the slideshow to appear in the center bottom or make it totaly adjustable in positioning of the page as it currently appears at the top left corner under the banner. I have not changed any coding in what I obtained from your site. Hoping you can help.

jscheuer1
07-07-2005, 01:26 PM
You are making this more complicated than it is. Since this script is placed in the body section of the page, you can put it anywhere you want it to appear. To center it, put it inside something centered. Easiest way is to use the center tag:

<center>

script goes here

</center>You can put it in a table or wherever you like, as long as there is room for it. Some of these slideshows can be pretty big and I have no idea how large yours is.

Blackrain
07-08-2005, 09:19 AM
Thanks for that it worked like a treat.

Hav'n Fun
07-10-2005, 03:20 PM
I created a frame page with a frame at the top the goes across the page to hold the slide show (I use 200 x 140 thumbnails) and two frames underneath it - one on the left to hold links to load different slide shows, and one on the right to show a larger size picture when you click on a pic in the slide show. Everyone likes the use of the slide show and frame page layout.

thanks DD. :D