PDA

View Full Version : What should be a disturbingly simple answer that eludes me...

Gwydion Frost
09-17-2008, 09:03 PM
1) Script Title: Jim's DHTML Menu V5.7

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/jimmenu/index.htm

3) Describe problem: Ok, so... using the script as is, I am finding I have a small issue...

I have a horizontal set up for the main menu, and then did horizontal for the sub-menus, simply because it keeps it compact and non-intrusive to the rest of the site.

The MAIN menu is perfectly aligned to the center [as well it should be with 13 menu items!], but when the sub-menus load, I find them going off the right side of the page when you get to the right side of the menu [the sub-menus are aligned in the script to go with their parent menu item].

What I would like to do is constrain the sub-menus to stay within the same width as the main menu occupies [ergo, sub-menus of items on the right end of the main menu would actually flow towards the left and center instead of the right].

What could I do to get the sub-menus to go where I want them to?

Gwydion Frost
09-21-2008, 06:35 PM
Okies... so NO ONE has a clue how to fix the submenu to align with the main menu?