PDA

View Full Version : Accordion Slider with another JavaScript

PressPublisher
09-16-2008, 12:28 AM
1) Script Title: Accordion Content script

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/ddaccordion.htm

This would be worth a fee to us to resolve! Let us know the price and we will discuss it.

Great script, works perfectly from a clean installation and is exactly what we have been looking for.

However, we are trying to work this into our CMS that has a WYSIWYG editor in the content blocks (Innova Studio). When we insert the editor and the associated javascript into the page we get a JavaScript popup window (ONLY in Firefox). It seems to work fine in IE7 but I don't have earlier versions to try.

The error window reads:

TypeError: wnd.getSelection() is null

I am sure this is not a function of your script, but some interaction between the two scripts. Both work fine alone, but together we have a problem.

Any idea how we can resolve this?

You can see it here (the editor is under the "Rabbits" menu):

http://cms.enovel.org/acc/accod.html

Thanks for any ideas you might have.

jb

magicyte
09-16-2008, 01:19 AM
I did visit your page. I found many problems. I don't think that the accordion script is causing your problem. However, I think that the script you have, the little text editor of yours, is the problem. I see that it has many errors. All in all, the accordion slider script is not interfering with your text editing script - your text editing script just has bugs. MANY bugs. If you would want to resolve the problem, take the text editing script out of your HTML page. That should do the trick. If not, just give me a heads-up.

-magicyte

epavia
08-03-2009, 03:21 AM
Hello PressPublisher:
The problem resides in the InnovaStudio editor js configuration file for Mozilla based browsers.
This is the solution:
1) open scripts/moz/editor.js in your favorite code editor.
2) in line 123 of the code, delete this alert: alert(e); (don't delete anything, just only that alert)
3) Save changes and upload.
Now it's fixed!

Notice we if your problem is solved.

regards,
Carlos, from Cancun, Mexico