PDA

View Full Version : Featured content slider for a registration page

j634
09-01-2008, 01:10 PM
1) Script Title: Featured Content Slider v2.4

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/featuredcontentslider.htm

3) Describe problem: I have the featured content slider set up on my web site for a registration page and all is fine with the slider. My problem is the error messages - if a person enters an invalid email it will show an error message etc....
The error messages display on a separate page and not within the content slider.
My error messages are on a separate page called functions and I want those messages to display within the div tags.
Does anyone know how to include those messages within the content slider. All of my code is in php, there is no html etc....

Thanks for any help.

ddadmin
09-02-2008, 12:40 AM
Hmm about the only way to do this (without finding someone familiar with the registration script itself and modify that instead for conformity) would be to use an IFRAME to display the registration page, with the IFRAME added as one of the contents to show within Featured Content Slider.

j634
09-02-2008, 01:29 AM
Hmm about the only way to do this (without finding someone familiar with the registration script itself and modify that instead for conformity) would be to use an IFRAME to display the registration page, with the IFRAME added as one of the contents to show within Featured Content Slider.

I will try and get it working or just rewrite it another way. I was just hoping for an easier solution.