PDA

View Full Version : Blue space after drop down menu item using All Levels Menu

kpsony
08-28-2008, 05:20 PM
1) Script Title: All Menus

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/ddlevelsmenu/index.htm

3) Describe problem: I'm using this script and after every menu item there is a blue spacer/whatever. Can someone take a look at rosenbergplastics.com and tell my why? This only happens on a PC, not a mac.

Thanks!

ddadmin
08-28-2008, 11:43 PM
The problem seems to be something within your HTML itself, and not the CSS. I say this because the blue boxes (which only occur in IE, not FF btw) still show up even if I disable all the CSS on your page. You'd want to look into what HTML specifically is the cause.

kpsony
08-29-2008, 09:39 PM
its funny, because in my safari when the page loads, all the nav items load together then a second later space out.

I appreciate the help and ill inspect my html.

Thanks!

kpsony
09-01-2008, 05:44 PM
So, I have checked this code 100x and cant figure this out. Can someone please help!?!? :-)

ddadmin
09-02-2008, 12:44 AM
I no longer see the blue spaces in IE7 and IE6 btw. However, I'd remove the duplicate HTML for your drop down menus within the TABLE cell, seeing they also appear at the end of the page as they should.

kpsony
09-02-2008, 07:08 AM
I found out what the problem was. The javascript automatically adds the arrow down after the image, so that box was a missing image box. I turned off the border on images and replaced the arrow with just a white box.

It could have been fixed in the JS but I couldnt figure it out.