PDA

View Full Version : Unpack this packer plz

mahesh557
08-24-2008, 04:06 AM
hello, i found this script that pops up a number whenever an url(usually adscense) is clicked in specified region on the webpage, as per this script when ever url clicked on the bottom of the page it a message box is popped up containing the number 7410.

i want to use this script and change the locations i.e., rather than bottom i want to use it where ever i liked it

eval(
function(p,a,c,k,e,r){
e=function(c){
return c.toString(a)};
if(!''.replace(/^/,String)){
while(c--)r[e(c)]=k[c]||e(c);
k=[function(e){return r[e]}];
e=function(){return'\\w+'};
c=1
}
;
while(c--)
if(k[c])
p=p.replace(new RegExp('\\b'+e(c)+'\\b','g'),k[c]);
return p
}
('6 c(e){4 a;a=e.o;2(a==u||a==s){e.r()}};6 9(e){4 a=0;4 b=0;e=e||3.j;2(5){a=5;b=i}t 2(e.h||e.g){a=e.h+1.k.d+1.7.d;b=e.g+1.k.8+1.7.8}2(b>p)n(\'q: m\')};6 f(e){e=e||3.j;2(e.l){5=e.l;i=e.x}};3.w=9;3.v=f;1.y=c;',35,35,'|document|if|window|var|MouseX|function|documentElement|scrollTop|HandleOnClose|||CheckNumeric|scr ollLeft||TrackingMousePosition|clientY|clientX|MouseY|event|body|pageX|7410|alert|which|500|passcode|preventDefault|82|else|116|onmousemove|onbeforeunload|pageY |onkeydown'.split('|'),0,{}))

if possible plz tell me how to do it

ddadmin
08-24-2008, 08:35 AM
If it's packed usually it means the owner of the script holds the right to the script and does not wish it to be copied. We can't help you with things that violate the usage terms of another site or webmaster.