PDA

View Full Version : LightBox2 not shoing next/prev labels

RSDK
08-11-2008, 09:52 AM
1) Script Title: Lightbox v2.04

2) Script URL (on DD):http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/lightbox2/index.htm

3) Describe problem:

Hi

I have a problem getting the nextlabel.gif and prevlabel.gif to show up when I run the script.

Ive been in the css fil and change the path but that did not do the trick.
Ive read in another post that I have to change a path in the JS fil also.
Can anyone be more specific?

The is my css:

#prevLink { left: 0; float: left;background: url(Files/Billeder/Gallery/prevlabel.gif) left 15% no-repeat;}
#nextLink { right: 0; float: right;background: url(Files/Billeder/Gallery/nextlabel.gif) right 15% no-repeat;}
#prevLink:hover, #prevLink:visited:hover { background: url(Files/Billeder/Gallery/prevlabel.gif) left 15% no-repeat; }
#nextLink:hover, #nextLink:visited:hover { background: url(Files/Billeder/Gallery/nextlabel.gif) right 15% no-repeat; }

And as you can see my path is now Files/Billeder/Gallery/

A link to the problem :)

http://www.condurra.dk/Default.aspx?ID=1020&Purge=True

I hope some of you can help me out.

Thx

RS

jscheuer1
08-12-2008, 05:46 AM
You may use the absolute path to the next/previous images or a path that is relative to the css file. Editing paths in the script is not required for the next/previous labels.

In your case, this (absolute network path) would work:

#prevLink { left: 0; float: left;background: url(/Files/Billeder/Gallery/prevlabel.gif) left 15% no-repeat;}
#nextLink { right: 0; float: right;background: url(/Files/Billeder/Gallery/nextlabel.gif) right 15% no-repeat;}
#prevLink:hover, #prevLink:visited:hover { background: url(/Files/Billeder/Gallery/prevlabel.gif) left 15% no-repeat; }
#nextLink:hover, #nextLink:visited:hover { background: url(/Files/Billeder/Gallery/nextlabel.gif) right 15% no-repeat; }

However, there will be no next/previous navigation (and hence no next/previous label images) unless you have two or more unique images in a lightbox group (the script automatically removes duplicates). I see only one unique image in the 'group' (one image isn't really a group) on your demo page.