PDA

View Full Version : Lightbox Image Viewer

akmporter
08-08-2008, 01:47 AM
1) Script Title: Lightbox Image Viewer 2.03a

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/lightbox2/index.htm

3) Describe problem:
I'm relatively new at adding these scripts. I am creating a website using C#.NET (VS Web Developer 2008). I have an aspx page with my CSS linked to it. I followed the installation instructions, added the appropriate css, image and .js files and tags from the viewer download.

My problem is that any formatting that I had with my own css is now not working after I added the lightbox viewer. The functionality of the lightbox viewer is working great but my page looks terrible. I double checked and there are no conflicting names between the 2 css files. It appears as if the formatting from my css is ignored.

Any ideas? Can this be used in an aspx file?

jscheuer1
08-08-2008, 02:23 AM
I doubt that anyone here is familiar with the exact setup you describe. However, that's probably not that important. In cases like these what's usually important is the served page. After all, that's what the browser must contend with. Now, it sounds to me as though, if all of what you say is true, that there is some typo (most likely) or something that is disabling the main stylesheet. To get a better idea though, I would need to see the page.

Please post a link to the page on your site that contains the problematic code so we can check it out.

akmporter
08-08-2008, 02:34 AM
John, thank you for your quick response. I just did another double check and your suspicion was correct. It was my mindless mistake. It works great. Thanks again. Apologies for the post.