PDA

View Full Version : Blogger experts..?

Haisook
06-28-2005, 09:56 PM
I'm hosting a blog at blogger.com (aka .blogspot)
I've set it to show 8 posts per page, so it's supposed to show "Next Page>" link after the 8 posts.. but it's simply not there. So only the latest 8 posts are accessbile.

So I need the CSS code to include this link.

Thanks in adv

jscheuer1
06-28-2005, 10:26 PM
I'm no blogging expert but, CSS code generally cannot create or display a link. If the link is already there and hidden by CSS or some types of poor document formatting choices, CSS can be used to make it visible. Most likely it is a configuration issue best resolved by familiarizing oneself thoroughly with the documentation for that particular blog hosting service.

TheBigT
06-28-2005, 10:59 PM
No it does not usually show next page it normally has something on the side about the archived posts.

Haisook
06-30-2005, 02:53 AM
No it does not usually show next page it normally has something on the side about the archived posts.
In some predefined templates, it's there. Mine is custom, so I have to put it in myself.

You're right about the sidebar thing; by clicking on a certain month, it displays all the posts in this month on one page. That's so annoying as one may notice, as all those posts on one page would be crap.

TheBigT
06-30-2005, 03:13 AM
You could link specific posts that are your favorites or most important.

jscheuer1
06-30-2005, 08:49 AM
If this link you want is on the default page, why not just copy it from there to your custom version?

Haisook
06-30-2005, 07:19 PM
If this link you want is on the default page, why not just copy it from there to your custom version?
I couldn't locate the specific code for this.

jscheuer1
06-30-2005, 07:56 PM
Well then, post a link to an example of this default page in use with the same blog host you are using and I'll see if I can find it.