PDA

View Full Version : dynamic ajax content help

kpw
07-31-2008, 03:49 PM
1) Script Title: Dynamic Ajax Content

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/ajaxcontent.htm

3) Describe problem: how do i get this script to work by clicking on a button from a form.. what i am trying to create is an internal messaging system for a website where members can send messages to one another. i have a php script which shows a list of messages to the user, along side each is a button which posts the message id to the message page, so the user can read the message. what i want to do is have the list of messages and the message being viewed to show on the same page, but am not sure how to use the dynamic ajax script to not only load the message page using a form button, but also post the message id to the message page.

any help would be much apreciated

kpw
08-03-2008, 01:39 PM
can anyone help me with this? or does anyone have any other ideas of how to load a page into a div whilst also posting a variable to the page which is being loaded.

thanks

kpw
08-08-2008, 05:01 PM
if this can't be done with the dynamic ajax content script, is there another script i can use. please help me, i'm completely out of ideas.

thanks