PDA

View Full Version : AnyLink Drop Down Menu Help

taya74
07-13-2008, 02:13 AM
I am using the Anylink Drop Down Menu http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/dropmenuindex.htm

It works perfectly except I can't get the actual link on the navigation bar to click to another page (the drop down menu links will): this is the code on the website:

<a href="default.htm" onClick="return clickreturnvalue()" onMouseover="dropdownmenu(this, event, menu1, '150px')" onMouseout="delayhidemenu()">Web Design</a>

So I presume if someone clicks on the heading Web Design it should go to the default.htm page?

Below is the code I have added to my website:

<a href="ourcars.html" class="bluelinks" onClick="return clickreturnvalue()" onMouseover="dropdownmenu(this, event, menu1, '85px')" onMouseout="delayhidemenu()">Our Cars</a>

When I click on it, it doesn't do anything. I don't know Javascript at all but thought it must be something very simple that I am doing wrong.

Thanks

ddadmin
07-13-2008, 02:24 AM
You'd simply remove the "onClick" portion from your anchor links:

<a href="ourcars.html" class="bluelinks" onClick="return clickreturnvalue()" onMouseover="dropdownmenu(this, event, menu1, '85px')" onMouseout="delayhidemenu()">Our Cars</a>

taya74
07-13-2008, 04:14 AM
Thank you! Works perfectly now.