PDA

View Full Version : I'm new at this, can someone help?

laker
07-11-2008, 02:08 AM
I need to show this led finger light with a white background. But the light needs to be on and show a little color on that white background. If I just use a brush and white out some area around the light hitting the table then it does not look very good. I want to make a great looking photo to put on the front of this website. I would appreciate any help at all. There is a photo now on the front of this website www.lducompany.com of the finger light but they want me to change it to have a white back ground but show the color light. Thank you.

Keleth
07-11-2008, 06:23 AM
I assume you mean the LED section, towards the bottom right?

Well, it has nothing to do with CSS, its all gotta be done through photo editing software like Photoshop. No easy way to work with lights like that... I guess my recommendation would be to crop the main light section and if you have CS3, use the refine edge to get the light fading out to get a nice "glow" like feature. But yah, if you don't have photo editing software, you're stuck.

TheJoshMan
07-20-2008, 06:48 AM
Is this what you're looking for?

http://www.m-pulsedesigns.com/Testing/led_103s.jpg

If so, just right click and click on "Save As" then replace the old image with this one.

Hope this helped.

FaerieMajikk
08-13-2008, 11:40 AM
Hmmm ... I personall am wondering why they want it on a white background in the first place...lol.
If you have a photo editor perhaps you can take the pic of the lights on the white background as your base and some how work in the lighting areas of the darks bg one ... sorta take the lights and glow from the original and put onto the one with white bg?
Don't know much about photo manipulation but hope this helps

owenclivet
08-19-2008, 02:40 PM
try using photo shop editor
it helps in doing these kind of effects