PDA

View Full Version : Help with Javascript functions

Tifoso
07-08-2008, 03:14 AM
Hello, I was wondering if someone could help me or give me an idea in regards to solving this problem. I have a page with a javascript that onmouseover of images that are resized within the code to thumbnail size, enlarges them to full size, and onmouseout they return to their thumbnail size. I would like to also be able to "onclick" bring the enlarged image up and keep it there, therefore moving the mouse over other images wont bring them up, and on "dblclick" have the function return to normal where by mousing over any image will bring it up. I've tried numerous ways of achieving this with no luck and would really appreciate any help or suggestions. Thank you

magicyte
07-08-2008, 06:05 PM
hey. I already helped you with this. But, oh well. Use a Boolean variable (true,false) that if something is clicked, it is false and that when moving your mouse, the function checks if(boolean_variable) for true, just so that it doesn't change the img back to the way it was, until you dblclick it which will revert the function (or boolean varible, to be precise) back to false or true. use !boolean_variable to say if(not true) simple, right?

-magicyte

magicyte
07-08-2008, 06:06 PM
I just noticed that I made a rhyme!!

-magicyte