PDA

View Full Version : help needed using thickbox

sree
07-07-2008, 11:15 PM
I am using thickbox with iframed content to disable the parent container and load content into the iframe. I also have a footer in the parent container which is also disabled. I want the footer to be enabled when the iframe is open. Anyone having experience with thickbox please help me. It is very urgent.

If not thickbox, if anyone has code for loading child container into iframe and disabling the parent container simultaneously within the same page, please help me out.

Thanks

magicyte
07-08-2008, 05:50 PM
Could you be a bit more elaborate? It is hard to understand what you are asking. What is thickbox? Please leave a link to your site/code so that easy access is allowed.

-magicyte

sree
07-09-2008, 01:43 AM
Hi magicyte,

Thanks for looking at my post. Do you have any idea on jquery? If so, can you explain me the functionality of simplemodal in brief. Thanks in advance.

sree
07-09-2008, 01:47 AM
Anyone familiar with simplemodal in jquery please help me. I want to open an iframe as a modal dialog instead of the div. and have a button inside the iframe that closes the modal dialog when the button is clicked. I do not want to use the cross image that is at the right-top of the modal dialog.

An example of this can be seen at
http://www.ericmmartin.com/simplemodal/

Thanks