PDA

View Full Version : Help with this script please

Rincewind
06-27-2008, 11:20 AM
Hi all new here trying to put some cool features on my website and trying to use this code but need to alter a few things

1) Script Title: Image w/ description tooltip

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/imagetooltip.htm

3) Describe problem: Not a problem as such but in the pop up window want to change the border to just a normal border with curved edges if possible and also how do i center the text in the pop up box.

And the link part below how do i change them to have them link bullte links>>
(<a href="#" onmouseover="doTooltip(event,0)" onmouseout="hideTip()">Link 1</a><br>
<a href="#" onmouseover="doTooltip(event,1)" onmouseout="hideTip()">Link 2</a>)

Nile
06-27-2008, 12:55 PM
You cannot change it to curved edges without images.
To center:
Find this line in your code(without red):

var tip = '<table bgcolor="' + tipBorderColor + '" width="' + tipWidth + '" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="' + tipBorderWidth + '" border="0"><tr><td><table bgcolor="' + curBgColor + '" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="' + tipPadding + '" border="0"><tr><td>'+ startStr + messages[num][0] + midStr + '<span style="font-family:' + tipFontFamily + '; font-size:' + tipFontSize + '; color:' + curFontColor + ';"><center>' + messages[num][1] + '</center></span>' + endStr + '</td></tr></table></td></tr></table>';
And put in the red changes I amde