PDA

View Full Version : css??

maharets_jesse
06-19-2005, 10:18 AM
need a code to remove a picture thats already there :(

jscheuer1
06-19-2005, 10:35 AM
Need more information.

Sounds like you might be trying to circumvent something your host requires. If so, we don't go there. Otherwise:

maharets_jesse
06-19-2005, 10:43 AM
haha i was afraid ud say that (im such a nerd) http://www.neopets.com/randomfriend.phtml?user=maharets_jesse what i want to do is get rid of the user lookup gif...does that help?

jscheuer1
06-19-2005, 11:20 AM
From the Neopets' terms and conditions (emphasis mine):

"Users are not permitted or authorized to copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute Materials (or any portion thereof) in any way or by any means, except that you may download one copy of appropriately limited portions of the Materials on any single computer for your personal, noncommercial use only, provided you include "Copyright 2004 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission" or "(c) 2004 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission on every page containing copyrightable elements and you keep intact other proprietary notices. Modification of Materials or use of Materials for any other purpose is a violation of Neopets' copyright and other proprietary rights."

What you are proposing seems to me could be a 'modification' or an attempt to 'republish' beyond the purposes allowed.