PDA

View Full Version : ODD DHTML Window Widget Resizing Behavior

tempfire
06-11-2008, 08:29 PM
1) Script Title: DHTML Window Widgets

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex8/dhtmlwindow/index.htm

3) Describe problem:

When trying to resize a "window" that contains a table containing data and a radio button in IE, the window will not resize smaller than the width of the grid. I am attaching a screenshot of the window for illustrative purposes. The resize works flawlessly in FireFox by the way.

Any ideas as to how I can fix this?

Thanks in advance!

Dustin

ddadmin
06-11-2008, 08:46 PM
Do you have CSS on either pages that somehow give IFRAME elements an explicit or minimum width? That's one reason why the window would behave that way, but then again, it should also do that in FF then.

If you try loading a site like CNN.com using DHTML window, a site that has a wide fixed width, resizing the DHTML window in IE doesn't cause the behavior in your screenshot. Perhaps a link to the problem page would help.

tempfire
06-11-2008, 09:06 PM
Well I can't give a link since it is an internal site ... any other ideas? I have no css elements limiting the sizes

ddadmin
06-11-2008, 10:15 PM
Hmm before I can help I need to see a live example of the problem. Perhaps recreate the problem on a public page?