PDA

View Full Version : Picture and text

hlubach
06-10-2008, 04:43 PM
The problem how to get a piture and text together in one picture.

I have one picture and i want it to combine with text

With above the picture A text
And under the picture a text in two colloms and 2 rows
Exampel

Ali Baba
Picture
C1 C2
txt txt
txt txt

And that all together save in one picture

boogyman
06-10-2008, 05:03 PM
what program are you using?

typically in the graphics program you can select where you want to display different "layers" whether they be text or an image or a graph etc...

If you are talking about presentation on a website, you have a couple of choices... you apply a break line tag after the end of every line (not-recommended) or you could use a mixture of html and CSS to apply the appropriate layout
also to take into consideration is what is going to be in the two columns, and how wide would you like them?

<div>
<p>Text</p>
<p>Image</p>
<div class="left">
<p>Col1 - Row1 - Paragraph1</p>
<p>Col1 - Row2 - Paragraph2</p>
</div>
<div class="right">
<p>Col2 - Row1 - Paragraph1</p>
<p>Col2 - Row2 - Paragraph2</p>
</div>
<p class="footer">SOMETHING</p>
</div>

css styles

div#left {
float: left;
width: 45%;
}
div#right {
float: right;
width: 45%;
}
p#footer {
clear:both;
}

hlubach
06-10-2008, 06:22 PM
I am using Topstyle, and it is not just what i look for it is diificult to describe
But ty to do

I have a picture (244X300) above that picture i want a name .
under the picture i need two collumns with two rows
so you get
Name
picture
txt1 txt2
txt3 txt4
And that i want to save to a jpg file becaus i have 142 to pictures to do , so if i got to do it i html is have a lot of work to do .
if there is such a program i only have change name or text and upload the new picture and reaydy i am.

boogyman
06-10-2008, 07:58 PM
I have never heard of Topstyle, however by looking at the descriptions in Google, it appears as if this is an html editor similar to "Dreamweaver" and "HTML-Kit" etc...

I would suggest that you get a photo editing program... GIMP (http://www.gimp.org/windows/) is an open-source (free) piece of software that you should be able to accomplish this in.

It can accomplish nearly everything Photoshop and Fireworks can do, neither of which would be required to do what you are trying to accomplish.

figure out a generic size you would like for the image, then place the image in the middle and just create text layers on the top / bottom and when you are done, save that image then change the fields...

and i believe that is all you would need.