PDA

View Full Version : Need direction on menu code

Missouri Missing
05-24-2008, 06:01 AM
1) Script Title: AnyLink Drop Down Menu

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/dropmenuindex.htm

3) Describe problem: Just need further instruction. Step one tells you what to do with the code which is to insert it in the head of your page, but there is no direction for the code in step two as to where it goes in the page. I am pretty illiterate on scripts and if were not for dynamic drive, I would be lost..so thank you for this site. Some have enough detail for me, and some do not which this one happens to be a not. Excuse my ignorance. :-)

jscheuer1
05-24-2008, 06:09 AM
Step 2 goes in the body section of your page.

Missouri Missing
05-24-2008, 11:49 PM
I do not know what I am doing wrong, but I have placed the first code in the head and the second part in the body and the menu shows up but is not working. Will this work with a double layer background. I have wondered if that is the problem, but tried it with a single layer and it does the same thing. Is there specific places in the head and the body that they go?

jscheuer1
05-25-2008, 04:31 AM
Please post a link to the page on your site that contains the problematic code so we can check it out.