View Full Version : Burning a DVD
06-11-2005, 11:02 PM
I am having a problem burning a DVD that I have. Well I have a DVD+RW burner and I bought a DVD-R disk to burn a wedding video. This is not working and it is saying that the disk is full is there anyway to get around this? Thanks in advance.
06-12-2005, 05:29 AM
are you using Nero Express?
06-12-2005, 07:55 AM
- Check how much you are attempting to burn. > 4.5gb, and there'll be problems.
- Check the burner is properly configured
- Check the burning speed is not above the DVD's capability
- Check that your burning software is properly configured (try creating an ISO image of the DVD to check)
- Upgrade firmware / software for burner and burning software
- Change the DVD brand you are using (Bulkpaq are notoriously rubbish, try Memorex or Sony)
See if that helps - that's just off the top of my head, so I've probably missed a couple of points, but it should get you going in the right direction.
06-12-2005, 07:44 PM
the best thing you can do is to get nero 6.
06-15-2005, 09:25 PM
Ok I am using Nero 6, burner is configured, not more than 4.5gb, burner software is properly configured, I always upgrade software, I am using Phillips DVD-Rs, and I don't think I am using Nero Express... I will check to make sure I am not burning faster than the DVD though.. thanks. Just for the record this is my burner: _NEC DVD+RW ND-1100A
06-16-2005, 09:14 PM
also if u have tried to burn something to it befor and it has failed then because the dvd isnt a rewritable it might have messed it up. it did the same to a couple of my cds
06-23-2005, 04:15 PM
NAh it was the first time I tried to burn something on it.. I have rewritable DVDs but they don't work in the average DVD player.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.