PDA

View Full Version : Problem running scripts

d_weaver
05-09-2008, 12:36 PM
I have no idea where my post went BUT it's not here.

My problem is that I have a web site that I am re-vamping with Dynamic Drive scripts in it. I did not make the site. I have redesigned the index page and when I post it for viewing the scripts do not work. I have included all of the .js and .ccs files into the folder with the new index. When I open the page on my local computer it works perfectly. When it is on the server it doesn't. As I am really new to this, (i.e. my posting that wasn't there) I am not sure what to include in this posting, or if I should be at a completely different forum for web page problems.

As I am on dial up I can only check responses intermittently. I will check back as the day progresses for what else I might need to include in my posting.

thetestingsite
05-09-2008, 11:25 PM
Warning: Please include a link to the DD script in question in your post. See this thread (http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6) for the proper posting format when asking a question.

Also, please post a link to your problem page.

d_weaver
05-10-2008, 06:01 PM
The site is spaef.com. The revamp is spaef.com/site. I could not this thread earlier to day so I also posted a second thread with a bit more detail, i.e. the script that was being used, that is under "a failure to comprehend"

I seem to be a complete moron with this posting business.

Derek