PDA

View Full Version : LCD problem

Hb-Tech
05-09-2008, 07:37 AM
Hi Guys,

I have an LCD COMPAQ 1501, there is one problem with that sometimes LCD not show Desktop when i start my system, it shows just different colors on screen..

I think i should repair my LCD or purchase new one?? or is there any problem with my CPU ??

Please help me as soon as possible

Thanks

hyk
05-09-2008, 09:07 AM
Hi there,

I have an LCD COMPAQ 1501, there is one problem with that sometimes LCD not show Desktop when i start my system, it shows just different colors on screen..

Have you tried your LCD on other CPUs for a start? Though i not exactly sure what the problem is i suppose it could be due to the LCD settings, resolution or maybe with your CPU.

I think i should repair my LCD or purchase new one?? or is there any problem with my CPU ??

How long had you had that LCD? If you think its the problem with your CPU , maybe its could be due to their compatibly issues or even the problems with the firmware.

Another approach i could suggest is contacting compaq. Maybe they could explain to you the exact problem. Here the link (http://h18000.www1.hp.com/cpq_support.html) for it

Hope i help you in solving your problem :)