PDA

View Full Version : Blogger/SwitchMenu/Dummy/NotFolding

Williaminmd
05-08-2008, 05:18 PM
1) Script Title: Switcher Menu

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/switchmenu.htm

3) Describe problem: I have a blog on blogger/blogspot in which i am experimenting with. I wanted to finally learn a little something about code, and as such have been trying and trying to get things to work. i decided that i wanted to hide my favorite blogs and websites in a drop down menu and chose the switcher menu above for its simplicity. i tried implementing the code in the template where i [I]thought[I]it should be, trying to follow the instructions, only to have errors or seemingly nothing happen at all. I've tried it in a couple of places with the same results. So i enclosed it all in an Element. The original text is all there and link out, but they don't collapse. I don't want to waste anyones time with "obvious stuff for dummies" but, I've honestly tried. Other things work like "return to top of page' arrow box. I'm sure its something simple.

If it helps the template is from bloggerbuster.com and is Rounders3. The blog is wsblogs.blogspot.com

Williaminmd
05-08-2008, 10:07 PM
ah I should note that the error I have is 'entity name must follow the &'
I've returned to try again..and others that are similar and i have the same messages. i just don't know what to do.