PDA

View Full Version : AnyLink Pulldown not working in IE6

Chick
04-30-2008, 07:51 PM
1) Script Title: AnyLink Drop Down Menu

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/dropmenuindex.htm

3) Describe problem: This code works for IE7 and FF, but won't work on IE6! The popup links simply won't show at all on IE6. Do I need to do something special to make it work?

thetestingsite
04-30-2008, 07:56 PM
Does this happen when you view the demo page or only after you upload to your site? If the latter, please post a link to your problem page.

Chick
04-30-2008, 09:50 PM
It happens with your code that we have put on our site at www.southerntierspeakers.org. The link at the top called Speakers/Topics is supposed to be a mouseover pulldown. It works fine in FF and IE7, but not in IE6.

Chick
04-30-2008, 09:52 PM
I just tried the Demo on your page and it works for me in IE6. Sorry, I hadn't seen that before. So obviously it's something we've done wrong. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Chick
05-04-2008, 12:29 AM
We finally figured out the problem with this. It seems that AnyLink Dropdown requires the width be specified directly, rather than in the script or css, at least for IE6. So you may close this issue, although I certainly didn't get much help here.