PDA

View Full Version : TopNavIII - can't seem to get the paths right - please help

needhelptoo
04-23-2008, 08:10 PM
1) Script Title: TopNavIII

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/topmen3/index.htm

3) Describe problem: TopNavIII is fantastic however I can't figure what I am doing wrong with it. I obviously only want to maintain 1 custom.js file. I also want to organize the site such that each main menu link item links to a mainmenu specific folder. And under each of those folders would be the submenu and child menu folders where the htm pages reside. All my menu links (main, sub and child) will be to other pages on the site and be opening in the same browser window (figured that one out on my own-easy once you know where to look). As it stands now, everything works great IF I leave all pages and .js code in the root directory. If I move pages to their proper folder, I get errors and the page displays but the menu does not. I tried creating a folder "menujs" and moved all the .js files there and then edited the src code on the pages to be be "menujs/custom.js" or "menujs/sniffer.js" etc. It still reported errors and did not load the menu. What am I doing wrong or missing?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated - new to this but having fun!