PDA

View Full Version : AnyLink Drop Down Menu no hide on mouseover question

btvbill
04-22-2008, 12:43 PM
1) Script Title: AnyLink Drop Down Menu

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/dropmenuindex.htm

3) Describe problem: No problem...great script! However, I would like to know how to have the menu remain visible on mouseover and (if possible) how each link could be highlighted according to the page that is currently being displayed.

I have a series of 4 subpages and it would be nice to have the menu remain visible on each of the 4 pages with each link visibly highlighted in the mouseover state color while it's on the particular page. Hope this makes sense!:rolleyes:

Nile
04-22-2008, 02:13 PM
Sorry, it didn't really make sense. But I think I can guess what you want. You want the menu to show even when your not hovered over it?

btvbill
04-22-2008, 02:14 PM
Sorry, it didn't really make sense. But I think I can guess what you want. You want the menu to show even when your not hovered over it?

Right:)

ddadmin
04-23-2008, 07:30 AM
I know Nile asked this already, but you want the drop down menus appear from the start and never disappear? Why even use a script then? Just add a few DIVs on your page that are absolutely positioned lol.