PDA

View Full Version : Link/embed video clip on my site/Fireworks/Photoshop-photo questions

leonidassavvides
04-17-2008, 09:18 AM
Fireworks/Photoshop-photo question
How to put 3-5 photos horizontally , same height , but the separation border do not seem, but seem a tansition smooth from one image to another ?
Link/embed video clip on my site question
When I want to embed video or link (I know how in xhtml) , well how to decide/make the quality and video size ?

leonidassavvides
04-17-2008, 09:49 PM
Link/embed video clip on my site question
I DO NOT KNOW CHARACTERISTICS , but I want to add some video to a wedding site at
www.pafos-wedding.com
well for "book wedding" purposes,... what CHARACTERISTICS to use ? embed or link ? If I link a video file the window opens after a webuser press it, what size will have, how to configure, can I ?
Fireworks/Photoshop-photo question
How to put 3-5 photos horizontally , same height , but the separation border do not seem, but seem a transition smooth from one image to another ? the opacity change so than images is like one big image the border almost white(with opacity) ?

leonidassavvides
04-18-2008, 09:19 AM
what CHARACTERISTICS to use (size , quality) ?

If I have a video 10cmx10cm and link it, it will play in application[after press link] in what size ? May setup this size(play) independed of original size ? If If I have a video 10cmx10cm and play it in a 5cmx5cm window quality will be better ?

leonidassavvides
04-21-2008, 02:52 PM
I do not link or embed again video on any of my websites, so you tell me best for the wedding application above ?

what to insert to below attributes
"... classid:... codebase:..."
according to current versions of different players(wmp,qt,flash) ? where to find this info ?