PDA

View Full Version : Bullet List Accordion Menu with nested levels

desk2web
04-14-2008, 09:47 PM
1) Script Title: Acordion Menu Script v1.3

2) Script URL (on DD): here (http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/ddaccordionmenu.htm?submenuheader=0)

3) Describe problem:

<h3 class="menuheader expandable">Complaints and Legal Advice</h3>
<ul class="categoryitems">
<li><a href="index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=80">Introduction</a></li>
<li><a href="index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=317" class="subexpandable">Problems with the Housing Executive</a>

<ul class="subcategoryitems" style="margin-left: 15px">
<li><a href="index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=317">Introduction</a></li></ul>

<li><a href="index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=318&Itemid=12" class="subexpandable">Complaints procedure</a>

<ul class="subcategoryitems" style="margin-left: 15px">
<li><a href="index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=318&Itemid=12#wipLive-11475-1">When should I use the Complaints Procedure</a>
<li><a href="index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=318&Itemid=12#wipLive-11475-2">I have a complaint - what should I do?</a></li>
</ul>

</li>
<li><a href="index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=321">Problems with your Housing Association</a></li>
<li><a href="index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=324">Housing benefit complaints procedure</a></li>
<li><a href="index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=328">Complaining to the Ombudsman</a></li>
<li><a href="index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=332">Judicial review</a></li>
<li><a href="index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=333">Northern Ireland legal system</a></li>
<li><a href="index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=336">Court costs &amp; legal aid</a></li>
<li><a href="index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=340">Help with your case</a></li>
<li><a href="index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=341">Small claims court</a></li>
</ul>

I have the above code which works fine, except that I am trying to get the sub-sub menu (Complaints Procedure) to collapse when the sub category (Problems with the Housing Executive) is collapsed.

I'm new to the script and am feeling my way around, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance