PDA

View Full Version : contentslider stop help

camidin
04-14-2008, 07:34 PM
1) Script Title: Featured Content Slider

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/featuredcontentslider.htm

3) Describe problem: hi, i want stop the Contentslider with a "stop" button (not "next" button ). how can i do that?. please! is for insert this button in the html of each slices.

Sorry for my english.

Camilo.

ddadmin
04-14-2008, 11:56 PM
Sure. Simply find the line:

pcontent+='<a href="#" style="font-weight: bold;" onClick=\"ContentSlider.turnpage(\''+sliderid+'\', parseInt(this.getAttribute(\'rel\'))); return false\">'+(slider.nextText || "Next")+'</a>'

inside contentslider.js, and change that to:

pcontent+='<a href="#" style="font-weight: bold;" onClick=\"return false\">'+(slider.nextText || "Stop")+'</a>'

camidin
04-16-2008, 06:42 PM
Hi! thanks for your ideas,

I try your suggest but the contentslice is disappeared (the contentslice that i use is an old version, maybe is the reason) but the problem is that a button is needed in each slice. could you help me please?.

thanks in advance!

Camilo

thetestingsite
04-16-2008, 07:01 PM
Please post a link to the page on your site that contains the problematic script so we can check it out.

ddadmin
04-17-2008, 03:28 AM
Not sure I understand:

but the problem is that a button is needed in each slice. could you help me please?.

Are you making a request or asking a question? Perhaps a link to the problem page would help.

camidin
04-23-2008, 07:47 PM
i am asking. sorry.